Launched in August 2005, In Good Health is the first-ever general circulation newspaper to cover the growing healthcare industry in Rochester-Genesee Valley region. Some places where the newspaper is available every month:
• Doctors’ and dentists’ offices
• Drug stores
• Grocery stores (all Wegmans’ locations in the region)
• Many banks, restaurants and diners
• Hospitals, medical centers
• Nursing homes
• Many other high-traffic locations
In Good Health carries news and feature stories about local physicians and health services. It also brings columns written by professionals on a wide range of topics. In addition, In Good Health carries health tips, calendar of events, news from local hospitals and much more.
• Circulation: 30,000 copies.
• Distribution: Monroe, Ontario and Wayne counties.
• Readership: Healthcare consumers, providers.
• Free copies: Available at over 1,000-plus high traffic locations (nursing homes, hospitals, drug stores, doctor’s offices, grocery stores, banks, coffee shops, restaurants, daycare centers, and more).
• Subscriptions: 4,500 copies mailed to physicians and subscribers.
• Advertising: Low cost advertising rate (as low as $80).
• Content: News on healthcare, local physicians, healthcare industry. News you can use. Columns such as “Ask Your Doctor,” “Savvy Senior” and “Living Alone.”